By Ella Donlevy, Year 8
This is one of the best brownie recipes I have ever made! They are gooey and delicious and perfect for a cold winters day!!!
- 125g unsalted butter, chopped
- 125g dark chocolate, chopped
- 3 eggs, lightly whisked
- 335g (1 1/2 cups) White Sugar
- 115g (3/4 cup) plain flour
- 30g (1/4 cup) cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Chocolate chips (optional but tasty!)
- Heat your oven to 180C fan forced
- Line a slice pan with baking paper
- In a microwave safe bowl put the butter and dark chocolate. Then place in the microwave for 15 second intervals till it is all melted (make sure to stir in-between)
- Then put the sugar, flour, cocoa, vanilla, and eggs in a bowl with the butter/chocolate mixture. Mix till fully combine (you can also add the optional chocolate chips in now).
- Pour the mix into the pan you lined with baking paper and place in the oven for 30 minutes
- Allow to cool and then enjoy!!!