By Anonymous

Like many others, I like to waste my time by watching trashy reality TV. The trashier the better. I thrive off the clearly scripted drama.  But I thought I’d settle the dispute once and for all over the best reality TV show (at least in my opinion).

10. The Block

The banter and drama is terrible. I can think of a million other things I’d rather do with my time. Plus, seeing houses being built has the entertainment factor of watching paint dry, and painful knowing I’ll never be able to afford one.

Rating: 1/10

9. Survivor

I will admit, I used to enjoy survivor. But all the made up tribe names made me lose interest. Plus, none of them are particularly good looking.

Rating: 4/10

8.The Biggest Loser

The weight loss promotion and healthy living is great! But I don’t want to feel guilty eating chocolate while I’m watching on the couch.

Rating: 5/10

7. I’m a celebrity get me out of here!

I LOVE watching celebrities get put into boxes of snakes etc. But often the celebrities are people from the 80’s and I have no clue who they are.

Rating: 5.5/10

6. Married at first sight

The drama was INCREDIBLE!!! But I’m always so frustrated because all the relationships fail purely because of location. Would it kill the ‘experts’ to pair people from the same state??

Rating: 6/10

5. The Voice

It might just be my love for Kelly Rowland (and Ricky Martin, the best coach that ever was), but there’s never been a boring episode of this show. I just wish Delta could push the button with her hands like a normal person.

Rating: 7/10

4. Australian Ninja Warrior

Even though it’s only been on for one season, it was fabulous. Who wouldn’t want to see hot young guys traversing the world’s hardest obstacle course! Would’ve definitely ranked higher if a winner was declared though.

Rating: 8/10

3. MasterChef

It’s like eating with your eyes! If only I could eat them in real life too…….

This show would’ve ranked higher if the contestants didn’t always call every dish ‘me on a plate’

Rating: 8.5/10

2. The Bachelor

Matty J. Need I say more?

Rating:9/10

1. The Bachelorette

Bc feminism. (Although it’ll probably go down because of Sophie Monk-you’re 37 Sophie! Get your act together!)

Rating: 9.5/10

Skip to toolbar