Treat 1: Candy Corn Cookies
- 2 cups of flours
- 3/4 cup of brown sugar
- 1 cup of white chocolate chips
- A bunch of candy corn
- 2 tablespoons of cream
- 1 stick of unsalted butter
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup of sugar
- A tablespoon of vanilla extract
- A tablespoon of baking soda
- A pinch of salt
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- A cookie scoop
- We’re going to start off by cream our butter until. Mix it together until its light and fluffy.
- Then you’re going to pour the realgar sugar and the brown sugar, and then we’re going to mix it.
- Now we’re going to add one egg and our vanilla. Give it another mix!
- Now we’re going to add our dry ingredients, we’re going to add the flour, cornstarch, a pinch of salt and baking soda! Now mix it one last time until its evenly combined and then slowly add the cream while mixing.
- Lastly, we’re going to add white chocolate chips to the mixture and you can, and you can mix this together.
- Once you have your dough, scoop it out and place it on your pan. (you can place a piece of parchment paper so that it doesn’t stick).
- Once the pan is full, cover it with saran wrap, and pop them in the fridge for about two hours.
- Once the cookie dough balls have chilled, move them to a separate tray and bake 6 at a time (make sure to leave enough space between the cookies because they will expand). And then push down on the dough to make it flat.
- Pop the cookie in the oven (make sure the oven is preheated to 180 degrees Celsius) and bake for about 6 minutes.
- Now place a few candy corns right on top, near the middle. (make sure it’s not on the side because it will melt) now place the pan back into the oven for another 4 minutes.
- After the 4 minutes take the cookies out of the oven and give plenty of time to cool down, and then you can enjoy your candy corn cookies!
Treat 2: Jack-O-Lantern Bean Dip
- 1 Bag Blue Corn Tortilla Chips
- 1 Packet of Taco Seasoning
- 1 Can Refried Black Beans
- 1 Can Black Beans
- 1 Stick of Cream Cheese
- 1-1/2 Cups Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 1 Cup Sour Cream
- 1 Tablespoon Crystal Hot Sauce
- 1/4 Cup Chopped Green Onion
- 1 Can Black Olives
- 1 Tablespoon Diced Pickled Jalapeños
- In a big mixing bowl add the cream cheese, sour cream, taco seasoning, jalapenos, hot sauce, green onion and beans. Then mix the ingredients together until everything is evenly combined.
- Once the dip is ready, pour it into the serving dish
- Then completely cover it with a layer of cheese
- Once you’ve got the layer of cheese on, pop it in the oven and let it bake for 20 minutes at 180 degrees Celsius.
- While the dip is in the oven, you’re going to start cutting the olives (we’re going to use it for the Jack-O-Lantern’s mouth).
- Once the dip is baked take your chips and you’re going to look for the flattest chip you can find. Then stick the, on the dip to make a little face. For the nose use another chip, but just break off the end and it’ll be a smaller and you can use that for the nose.
- Then now using the olives you sliced earlier, you can create its mouth.